Thursday 19 January 2012

Kiss, Kiss, Hoofprint

Warhorses of Letters was the most unexpected and brilliant thing on Radio 4 last year. I'm still trying to find people that haven't heard it so I can tell them how much they really need to listen to it. So how is it that I haven't actually thought of googling it before? I don't know.

But now that I have, I've found this: http://unbound.co.uk/books/warhorses-of-letters 
I know that most of the tiny number of people that have found this blog have got here because of the knitting content but, if you want to read something really giggle-worthy funny, please check out the link and buy the book.

I heard a lot about Unbound when it launched but I hadn't actually checked out the books that were being funded. I didn't imagine there would be a Warhorses of Letters book though! I read down the list of funding options trying to work out whether there was any way I could possibly justify spending £85 to get an embroidered horse blanket. In the end I came to my senses and went for the practical option of the hardback but that has to be the absolutely most awesome promotional item ever.

I'm definitely going to be checking back into Unbound on a regular basis, hopefully there will be more fabulous books that I can help to fund. The idea of helping to bring a book into being is irresistible!

No comments:

Post a Comment