Saturday 3 March 2012

Winterthorn: Published!

The title covers it all really.

I've finally typed up my Winterthorn pattern; published it; realised I left off any kind of photo from the PDF; quickly stuck a photo on; and re-published it.

The hats are masterfully modelled by my sister and my mum. Hopefully it's clear which one is actually the right size!

While I was knitting the hats I wasn't working from a printed chart but rather a bitmap with each pixel representing a stitch. The advantage of a bitmap is that you can zoom in and select the number of pixels in each section. I find it more reliable than counting squares on a printed chart. I'd been hoping to upload the bitmap somewhere and link to it but I've been struck by technological incompetence and can't find a trustworthy hosting site for the file.

Bitmap aside, I'm happy with the pattern and now I get to indulge my favourite pastime: stalking my Ravelry recent activity!

No comments:

Post a Comment