Sunday 25 March 2012

Springtime in the Twenty-First Century

After spending the last few years insisting to myself and anyone that would listen (plus a few that wouldn't) that I had absolutely no need for a smart phone, I have bought a smart phone. I'm not sure how my usual two-texts-a-week phone use will change now I have 5000 texts per month on this plan.

5000 texts. That's at least 161 texts per day. Assuming I get 8 hours of sleep, I'd have to send one text every 6 minutes, all day, every day. It takes me longer than that to write some texts, especially on this little phone keyboard.

So now I've joined the 21st century I can take photos of things, write very slowly about them and then post them. All from something smaller than my first calculator.

On an entirely different subject: if you have to spend the first sunny Sunday of spring working on a VB project for college, I'd recommend that this is how you do it:

Chilled glass of cider not shown

No comments:

Post a Comment