Thursday 13 September 2012

Radio: 1, Knitting: 1

Last night radio won a decisive victory over knitting when my wool and needles were confiscated by BBC security guards. Fortunately I remembered to retrieve them at the end of the night. I joined women who had brought a pair of scissors and two forks in the oddest ever walk of shame.

I had confidently insisted to my friend that we should aim to get to Portland Place for 6 and that we should expect a queue. We got there at 6 and there was no queue. In fact, we were let in immediately and took full advantage of the quite bar and our choice of seats in the cafe.

I'm not going to say anything on the subject of what the recording of Party was like because it really does deserve its own post.

So instead I shall end with this proof that the early bird both catches the worm and gets a latte too:

No comments:

Post a Comment