Monday 26 May 2014

Something Completely Different

Other than a blip in March, I've not written anything for a while. Or, at least, I've not written anything here. This is mostly due to Reasons.

A couple of years ago I attended a scriptwriting class. I never intended it should come to anything but it was definitely an interesting experience, not least thanks to my radio drama obsession. But, in October, a new theatre company started up in my town, meeting on a Thursday night.

Seeing as how I was bored most Thursday nights, I went along. Since then I've had my own short play put on, stage managed a play by another writer in the group and I've made a lot of new friends. Now I'm trying something even more different: I'm acting!

So I have been writing. A little bit of drama and a little bit of blog - still very much a little bit actually. But, if you're at all interested in the doings of a small (very) amateur theatre company in a seaside town in Somerset, please take at look at our blog: http://princesstheatrecompany.blogspot.co.uk/

And, if that doesn't interest you, I shall try to post some more knitting related stuff soon as I've recently knuckled down to a couple of more complex projects including completing what is possibly the most beautiful thing I've ever knitted!

No comments:

Post a Comment